Leading The Leaders
- Learn about how to manage people whose style is different than yours
- Identify, understand, persuade and motivate them
- Problems and Opportunities
- Conflicts of roles
- Manage an efficent organization in the long run
- Fundador y Presidente del Consejo del Instituto Adizes.
- Líder experto en temas de administración y cambio organizacional.
- Autor de más de 27 libros en 33 idiomas.
- Ha sido profesor de Administración en UCLA, Stanford y Columbia.
- Ha recibido 21 doctorados honoríficos en universidades de 13 países.
Welcome to "Leading the Leaders"
- What this course is about - by Dr. Adizes (3:32)
- Read this before taking the course.
1. Course Introduction
- 1.1 Lecture (2h) by Dr. Adizes: Course Introduction
- 1.2 Discussion: Meetings and Decisions
- 1.3 Task: Read "When should you stop getting input and make a decision"
2. Working with the (P) Style
- 2.1 Lecture (2h) by Dr. Adizes: Working with the (P) Style
- 2.2 Discussion: Problem vs Opportunity.
- 2.3 Task: Read "Life is a Game of Cards".
3. Working with the (E) Style
- 3.1 Lecture (2h) by Dr. Adizes: Working with the (E) Style
- 3.2 Discussion: What (P) is in your Organization or department.
- 3.3 Task: Read "Barking up the wrong tree"
4. Working with the (A) Style
- 4.1 Lecture (2h) by Dr. Adizes: Working with the (A) Style
- 4.2 Discussion: Conflict of Roles
- 4.3 Task: Read "The Dangers of the (E)ntrepreneurial Style of Leadership""
5. Working with the (I) Style
- 5.1 Lecture (2h) by Dr. Adizes: Working with the (I) Style
- 5.3 Discussion: Why (I) role makes an Organization efficient in the long run.
- 5.4 Task: Read "Where Did I or They Go Wrong?"
6. Final discussion
- 6.1 Discussion: Why are decisions not implemented?
- 6.2 Task: Read "How to Finalize a Decision"
- 6.3 Short lecture (3min) by Dr. Adizes:
- E-Book: "Leading the Leaders"
- Provide us feedback to improve!
- Spread Adizes in your Organization!
- Thank you!