The DNA of Organizations
- Learn about Change, Organizational Change and Leadership.
- You will learn and understand through discussion forums and assignments.
- Change and disintegration, Problems and Opportunities, PAEI funtions within an organization and applying to management, Strategy development
- Fundador y Presidente del Consejo del Instituto Adizes.
- Líder experto en temas de administración y cambio organizacional.
- Autor de más de 27 libros en 33 idiomas.
- Ha sido profesor de Administración en UCLA, Stanford y Columbia.
- Ha recibido 21 doctorados honoríficos en universidades de 13 países.
Welcome to "The DNA of Organizations"
- What this course is about - by Dr. Adizes
- Read this before taking the course.
1. Course Introduction
- 1.1 Lecture (2h) by Dr. Adizes: Course Introduction
- 1.2 Discussion: Change and Disintegration.
- 1.3 Task: Read "Life is Change"
2. Change and its Repercussions
- 2.1 Lecture (2h) by Dr. Adizes: Change and it's Repercussions
- 2.2 Discussion: Problems and Opportunities.
- 2.3 Task: Read "Life is a game of cards"
3. The DNA of Organizations
- 3.1 Lecture (2h) by Dr. Adizes: The DNA of Organizations
- 3.2 Discussion: In your organization, what is the (P) for?
- 3.3 Discussion: What are PAEI functions in a car or an airplane?
- 3.4 Task: Read "What should be the real goal of a company?"
4. Applying the PAEI Code to Management
- 4.1 Lecture (2h) by Dr. Adizes: Applying the PAEI Code to Management (Part 1)
- 4.2 Discussion: Role conflicts.
- 4.3 Task: Read "Human Resources: Why they do not lead change"
- 4.4 Lecture (2h) by Dr. Adizes: Applying the PAEI Code to Management (Part 2)
- 4.5 Discussion: P-Strategy.
- 4.6 Task: Read "PAEI Capital"
- 4.7 Discussion: Manifestations of Lack of a Role.
- 4.8 Task: Read "PAEI code and Strategy Development"
5. Applying the PAEI Code to Life and Socio-Political Systems
- 5.1 Lecture (2h) by Dr. Adizes: Applying the PAEI Code to Life and Socio-Political Systems
- 5.2 Discussion: Why does (I) produce long term efficiency?
- 5.3 Discussion: Is there a relationship between PAEI Roles and Chakras?
- 5.4 Task: Read "It is time for feminine energy"
- 5.5 Task: Read "When (I) replaces (A)"
6. Final discussion.
- 6.1 Discussion: Developing Weak Roles.
- 6.2 Task: Read "Duality and Oneness"
- 6.3 Short lecture (3min) by Dr. Adizes: Why create a healthy company?
- E-Book: The Ideal Executive
- 6.4 Provide us feedback to improve!
- 6.5 Spread Adizes in your Organization!
- Thank you!